Sunday, June 12, 2011

Preity Zinta

Born : 31 January 1975 (1975-01-31) (age 36)
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Occupation : Film actress
Years active : 1998–present
Partner : Ness Wadia (2005–09)

Preity Zinta is my best actress in my film choice.I am wanna to meet with her from 3 years.Always she told me I like you but that time I am feeling very badly because she is just do love with my wealth lol.I am joking dears I have just her picture and I am meeting with her every night in my dream because I have just dream about her.When she will meeting with me in reality so first I kiss her.How is possible I don,t know.If you have desire to meeting her so give your comments and let me know.

Preity Zinta
Preity ZintaPreity Zinta

Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta

No comments:

Post a Comment